The CREST- Post Doctoral Research Fellowship (PRF) program at the National Science Foundation provides fellowships for beginning CREST center investigators to support them in conducting research aligned with the research focus of their host CREST center.
On November 6th, at 3:00 p.m. a webinar will be offered by Regina Sievert, a program officer, in order to assist potential applicants in understanding the PRF and the requirements for preparing the application.
To be eligible to apply for a fellowship you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen, national, or permanent resident;
- have earned the doctoral degree, or expect to have earned the degree prior to the required start date of the fellowship;
- show proof of CREST Center funding as a graduate student for at least one year;
- not have worked for more than a total of 24 full-time equivalent months in positions that require a doctoral degree; and
- not have previously served as a principal investigator or co-investigator of an NSF award (other than a NSF Graduate Research Fellowship).
For more information about the fellowship visit: